Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why Can't I Be A Misfit. It Turns Out I'm Just a Twit-Wit

Yes, contrary to everything I hold dear, I am now plugged into the twitterverse :(
I even have a username to prove it: bperrelli2.
Right now my twitterances are limited to following all of the Food Network chefs. Except you Rachel Ray!
You've had enough exposure for one lifetime.  How does one woman manage to get so many shows. Pretty soon you'll have to absorb all of that Rachel Ray in Matrix-Style.
Plug into the Rachelverse for two minutes and wake up saying. "Woah, I just made a Thirty Minute Meal".

Side note: for all of thsoe who didn't get my immensely clever highly specifc title, its a reference to the misfit song from Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer. "Why am I such a misfit I am not just a nitwit"
Little known fact that I've been promoting for years now: there are like four versions of that movie. In only the very first release they Yukon Cornelius strikes peppermint (alluding to how he always licks his pick-axe) and they reference it in all the sequels. And in the final release (the only one that plays on tv now) they cut out the fame and fortune song that they introduced in the second release and replaced it again with the original song from the first one (a shotty re-hashing of the misfit song).
Keep this in mind over winter holidays: You are missing out on a superior musical number!
and for that matter, remind me to give you my spot-on impression of the entire Island of Misfit Toys musical number (with all of the voices!!) (my secret skill)

Sigh

Brea
Check it out, I'm not making this up

2 comments: