Thursday, September 2, 2010

Getting Underway

So it seems that I've finally started a blog. Since the idea is kind of anti-establishment, the action definately doesn't fall under the reign of "The Man". However, I still feel like a global mobilization of this magnitude has a "The-Manish-Feel". I guess this can be his rebellious brother. Let's call him "The Problem Child". He's the one that dropped out of Yale to persue his dreams of photographing pets at ridiculously high prices, yet still has the same nose and chin as his esteemed sibling.
And since I'm flirting with the problem child by even building this profile (leaning up against his motorcycle, giggling and whatnot), does monetizing qualify as marrying into TheMan surname? Either way the deed is done, my inlaws are creeping me out, and I'm pretty sure I'm in for a cubic zirconia ring.

NOW LET'S GET BLOGGING!

Unfinished Business: The entire idea of a blog is unfinished business- and I'll be returning to my eternal work-in-progress at least once a week until the end of time. What's on the agenda? I'll start off with what I'm thinking about- and hopefully (or not?) I'll discover that I'm secretly much more predictable than I imagined myself to be, and my blog with inadvertently transform into a structured topic.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog title, and I can't get enough of the swimming fish. Like the Shaw fireplace log!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog you have a great way with words. Very toungue and cheek.
    And I really love your hypnotic fish!

    ReplyDelete