Wednesday, September 15, 2010

They Blinded Me with Science



Ok, I had to make a post because I've just made the most hilarious yet obvious discovery.
I didn't realize that adsense used keywords from my blog to formulate links to ads. After a week of I-don't-need-to-look-at-my-blog-for-a-week- goodness, imagine my surprise when I open my page, scroll down to the comments and find that the very first ad is one for GILLETTE!, and the headliner? Their new ProGlide garbage, with razors so thin they dissolve in liquid (surprise family and friends!)
This clearly has nothing to do with integrity and everything to do with me being the undisputed champion of public relations :P (and unintentionally yet). (remember all press is good press???).

So now I'm thinking; Can I reference really popular things out of nowhere to guarantee more clicks equalling nearly countable pennies for me?

Let us see what pops up shall we...
uh, what do the kids like nowadays

Cakes, Weddings,Weight Loss, Travel, Beach, Money Snowboard, Career, Yoga, Acai Berry, Sex and the City, Breast Enlargement, Zumba, Morgan Freeman (Side note: As much as I love you Morgan Freeman, just because you have a voice schtick, does NOT mean you are Stephen Hawking. Get back in your wormhole!)

and lets cap it all off with a nice
EASY
EASY
EASY
EASY
EASY
EASY

for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment