Friday, April 8, 2011

Top five things that help me sleep

Since the termination of my IPP partnership with Dave synched up so suicidally with the two day pilot shoot and cut for my breakfast collaboration with Robert, I have not slept for an increment longer than 2 hours in the last 3 days, vaulting my disappointment from soul crushing to bone crushing. By the way, those increments, there were three of them.

Anyway, in light of the fact that I can't think of anything other than sleep, I am submitting a list of things that help me sleep for your sleeping enjoyment. (In no particular order)

1. Crackily Talk Radio- even arguments, those pops and cracks are like someone opened up a NyQuil capsule and dumped it into my ears.

2. Crackily Talk Radio when there's a British person on the other end. AMAZING- it takes every ounce of self restraint not to tape wax paper over my ears in Chris Petty's class and enjoy a live hits derby of snoozing.

3. Shopping Channel. Preferably jewelry, the skin product representatives are a little uppity.

4. Chef Michael Smith- He's at home, he's cooking without a recipe, and his voice patterns are so sleep-inducingly predictable that I can't even stay awake to watch him dump his half hour of culinary excellence onto his 4 year old son- darn.

5. Caffeinated beverages- perhaps I am so apt to defiance that each of my cells react the complete opposite way out of principle.

Happy sleeping fellow miserables!

No comments:

Post a Comment